Alpari Depositar e Sacar Valores Depositing and Withdrawing Funds deposi...

se você tá no site All Party ponto com, né? Alpare ponto com, faz o login
E aí você vai ter acesso a essas informações aqui. Lembrando que essa conta aqui ela já tá ativa na conta Pan, então aqui ela já tá
inside the fortune dozer here that is theaa strategy. Huh? So he's already active here. He even made a profit here and such
very cool. Okay Rafael, but OK I want to make a deposit, here's the
aqui tem o botão de depósito. Sempre é bacana você clicar com o botão direito, né
com o botão direito aqui ó e vai introduzir para português né? Sempre dá uma olhadinha lá em cima lá ó se
aqui tá aparecendo em inglês, tá vendo? Eh infelizmente ainda não tem aqui em português, né? Tem vários idiomas mas não tem em
there is spanish here, you can also put spanish up here. But I leave it in English, I right-click here in Chrome, right
traduziu para português fica mais fácil de visualizar. Mas vamos lá
Eh então o que que eu faço? Como que eu faço o depósito? Primeiro eu tenho que depositar aí uma conta específica pra depois eu transferir pra essa conta
A conta PAN que é a conta de investimento. Então o que que eu vou fazer? Primeiro eu vou vim aqui
I will click here I have the standard account in dollars remembering that there is also an account in euros
to the father, works with euro and dollar
na estratégia que a gente está está trabalhando ali a gente está trabalhando apenas com o dólar né? Eh não tem nenhuma estratégia com euro por enquanto
maybe in the future there will be more at the moment there isn't. So let's go. Click deposit here
First I will put it in this main account and then I will put it in the investment account
account of the strategy. So here I'm going to select the deposit
Aqui eu vou colocar como que eu vou fazer esse depósito. Então aqui tem essa opção do
very interesting option, remembering that there is also a crypto dollar
the SDT, right? Which is the option for you to deposit in dollars, but I prefer, I prefer not to
I'm testing it, I'm very satisfied, right?
with the issue of Pay Smile. I think Pague Smile is very good. Why
the fee to send it you will always pay IOF, you will pay tax, fee and such. So, the also, right, which is the difference of
taxa de custo. Então eh só que o Pague Smile está muito bom pra você. Uma por causa da agilidade
se manda no Pix, cai na hora, saca no Pix
saca na hora, né? Isso é muito bacana, a não ser se você sacar no final de semana aí, quem sabe pode levar um tempinho a mais. Mas eu vou clicar aqui pra mostrar pra vocês ó, pague smile,
and then I'll put it here because it will already pull the Brazilian real
So you don't need to move here anymore and here it will ask for the account I want you to deposit. He will already select the default dollar account. O
took the standard account in dollars here I give a continue
Ó, aqui ele vai pedir o valor, se eu não me engano, eu fiz um teste com dez reais ali, só pra mim testar esses dias
and then it worked very well. With ten reais it worked one hundred percent
eh but here they say the minimum here if i'm not mistaken would be fifty dollars. Then
you have to have, you have to see these questions here, look. Here is more information, look, the minimum amount for the transfer, ten reais here, look,
put bank transfer, there's other information, but what we're going to use here will be Pix, right? Then
so the Pix here has the maximum value too, look, the minimum value and the maximum value, the maximum value here is fifty thousand reais
Then in the other options it is a little lower, but the maximum value in the Pix here is fifty thousand reais
I'm going to put ten here just for us to test and I recommend it too eh
você testar, né? Não vai colocar cinquenta mil direto aqui
e às vezes você tem o risco aí de ter algum tipo de problema. Então, olha só que bacana
vai me dar dez e dez reais aqui ele vai ele tá me contando que vai dar um ponto nove quatro dólares
See? One point nine four dollars that will be the value that will
fall into the account in dollars there. It's very cool that you do the calculation, you do the calculation there and see, no, wait, how much am I paying in the dollar? Here,
the dollar conversion is five and fourteen. Five fourteen. oops
here, he's already telling me, look, I'll pay five and fourteen
But if you go to Google and type in the dollar today, right? You will see that the dollar will be four and ninety-one if I'm not mistaken, four and ninety-two
So the dollar here is expensive to buy
it's pretty expensive. But one of the advantages of the system of this payment system that we are using here
when you withdraw, you will withdraw sometimes for a dollar amount also similar to this one
So that's why I'm saying that it's worth it there you eh eh at this moment
sempre digo assim pessoal, tem que sempre testar, porque isso daqui tá funcionando dessa forma nesse momento
Pode ser que amanhã você vai pagar uma taxa maior. Pode ser que você vai pagar uma taxa menor. Então
they are always testing and using other ways there, for example, I already mentioned the SDT dollar, you have to always test to see what is more worthwhile
come on, here I agree with the processing, such, such, such, here it asks for a passport number,
down here, right
Ask for passport number and such. Hey, here I think I can put it. I already tested putting RG, putting CPF here too
no problem, you can put RG or CPF and it will, it will pass too
But come on, let me see if it will generate here, continue. There's no secret here
Put the value there, it will show correctly, I can continue here, it will
asking for the information. Let me see if I can put it here. And then I continue there
OK? Give it a continue, he already gave it to me here, look
o o resumo, né? Então, tipo da transferência, aqui ó, pague smile, aqui já vai me dar eh, a conta, tal, tal, tal, as informações
Aqui se eu quiser eu posso salvar essa forma de pagamento pra depois eu
I use it, right? I can put it here, for example, which is Pix
and then I send it down here. When I give send it will open the options for me
for me to be able to generate a Pix. Huh? Let's see if it will open here
oh that's cool oh, he already opened the option here saying the information such and such
me disse que eu vou depositar em reais brasileiros, né? Em PLE

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Comprar um carro mesmo estando negativado: Opções disponíveis

Análise fundamentalista de Robôs de investimentos - 10 mandamentos para escolher um robô de investimento